If you would like to make a donation by credit card, please click on the icon below. This secure online transaction is made possible by JustGive.org.
If you would like to make a donation by check, please make checks payable to 'Disabled and Alone' and mail to the following address:
Disabled and Alone / Life
Services of the Handicapped, Inc.
61 Broadway, Suite 510
New York, NY 10006
Thank you for your interest in Disabled and Alone/Life Services of the Handicapped, Inc.
For more information about donations please contact Lee Ackerman at (800) 995-0066 or send an email to:
To facilitate the online giving process, Disabled and Alone/Life Services for the Handicapped, Inc. collects donations through JustGive.org, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to connect people with the charities and causes they care about and to increase overall giving.
Disabled and Alone/Life Services for the Handicapped, Inc. (EIN 13-3530656) is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, IRS Code 501(c)(3), organization governed by a volunteer board of directors.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We are listed in GuideStar, the online standard for nonprofit accountability. For further information, take a look at our listing.
About Your Contribution
- Your gift will help to provide aging families with an answer to the question: Who will look after my disabled child when I die?
- More than 90% of your contribution goes to our cause. Our management and fund raising costs have consistently been among the lowest in the nation for a national charity. We are good stewards of your charity dollars
- You may also help us through the Combined Federal Campaign, the United Way and your workplace charitable solicitation program.
- Your contribution is strictly private. We do not sell or share contributors' names with anyone.
- Your donation to Life Services (of ANY size) is acknowledged promptly (by mail) and is tax deductible.
Please do not let disabled people suffer. Help us help them.
Thank you very much!